Are you a fit?
- Are you interested in the rewards that come from helping those less fortunate and making a difference in someone’s life?
- Do you enjoy working with people who are very different from you?
- Are you open-minded, non-judgmental & understanding?
- Do you enjoy planning, organizing and interacting with people?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you respect confidential information of an individual or organization?
- Can you put the client first and work toward achieving the mission rather than a personal goal?
While we currently have no administrative openings, we always accept resumes from qualified individuals with experience in nonprofit management, social services or healthcare. If you meet these criteria, please feel free to send a resume, cover letter that explains your interest in our agency and details your professional experience, and a completed application. We will keep your resume on file for six months.
Please send resume, cover letter, application and salary history to:
The Center for Respite Care
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 141301
Cincinnati, OH 45250
No phone calls, please.
The Center for Respite Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.